Continuing Professional Development
CMOS analog integrated circuit design e-learning
|Start||End||Places Left||Course Fee|| |
This course will be run online, with Live lectures and workshops and will be held in five one day modules with the following topics:
- Introductory philosophical theory and theories concerned with duties and rights, maximising welfare and virtue ethics
- Some more introductory theory; a framework for ethical analyisis, moral agency and its scope, religition and ethics in a pluralist society & the relation of law and ethics
- Paternalism, truth telling and moral arguemnt in medical practice
- Practical medical ethics issues: Children, the ReSPECT conversation, a practical approach to clinical dielmmas and a legal perspective on doctors 'duty of care'
- Aspects of justice in medical practice
This course is designed to introduce some of the core skills required to carry out research successfully.
|Start||End||Course Fee|| |
We offer a range of short courses in Allergy which are available both to students who are enrolled on the MSc in allergy programme, and as stand-alone CPD programmes for GPs, specialist trainees and consultants, nurses, dietitians and other healthcare professionals wishing to improve their ability to manage allergic patients in daily practice.