The Neonatal Update is an annual event, recognised for including contributions from a wide range of world-leading scientists and clinical researchers, some with no direct involvement in newborn care. This year it will a hybrid event with some delegates joining us in BMA House in London, and others joining online.
The aim is to introduce delegates to areas of science they might not necessarily meet in their day to day activities, widen horizons and foster new collaborations.
This year the talks will not be pre-recorded but will be posted on the website and available for all delegates until October 2023.
Physical tickets for attendance at BMA House, London:
- Full week: £895 (Early bird before 31 July £760)
- 4 days: £760
- 3 days: £600
- 2 days: £420
- 1 day: £240
- Full academic programme.
- Light breakfast daily;
- Substantial buffet lunch;
- 3 servings of Fair Trade coffee and tea, with biscuits/cake.
- Copy of the special edition of Early Human Development with papers from Neonatal Update speakers;
- ‘Champagne’ Reception for delegates and speakers
- Individual before 31 July £150
- Individual after 1 August £200
- Groups of 5-9 (booked together) £100/delegate
- Groups of 10+ (booked together) £ 50/delegate
For group bookings: one payment for the whole group should be paid and then the details of the whole group sent by email to:
Judy.firstname.lastname@example.org in an Excel format giving Surname, first name, Title (Dr, Prof, etc), email. Each group delegates will have individual logon rights. .
Please see our website for full details.